Pengaruh Pemeriksaan Pajak dan Self Assessment System terhadap Tax Evasion Pada Kantor Pelayanan Pajak Pratama Bekasi Barat

Firda Al Liyanda, Ratih Kumala


There are targets and realizations at the Small Tax Office of West Bekasi, which experienced significant fluctuations. This is caused by the taxpayers who still manipulating tax data or attempting to commit tax evasion. This study aims to determine the effect of tax audits and self-assessment systems on tax evasion at the Small Tax Office of West Bekasi. The research method used is quantitative methods and data collection techniques in the form of a questionnaire with a Likert scale. The research population is taxpayers registered at Small Tax Office of West Bekasi who have reported the annual corporate income tax return and conducted tax audits, with a total of 99 samples. The sampling technique used is a simple random sampling technique. Data analysis was done by multiple linear regression analysis using SPSS V.21 application. The results showed that there was a significant effect between tax audit and selfassessment systems on tax evasion with tcount > ttable. Meanwhile, based on the results of the simultaneous test of tax audits and the self-assessment system together, they have a positive and significant effect on tax evasion with the results of Fcount > Ftable. The determination coefficient test of 27.2% of the tax evasion variable can be explained by the variation of the two independent variables and the remaining 72.8% is influenced by other variables outside of this study.

Full Text:



Erly Suandy. (2014). Hukum pajak (6 (ed.)). Salemba Empat.

Ghozali, I. (2018). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program IBM SPSS 25 (9th ed.). Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Mardiasmo. (2016). perpajakan. Salemba Empat.

Mustaqiem. (2014). Perpajakan Dalam Konteks Teori dan Hukum Pajak Di Indonesia.Buku Literia.

Ngadiman, C. (2022). Pengaruh Keadilan Pajak, Sistem Perpajakan dan Pemeriksaan Pajak terhadap penggelapan pajak (Tax Evasion). IV(1), 444–453.

Priyono. (2016). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. Zifatama.

Purwanto, Sulaeha, T., & Safira, H. 2018. Pengaruh Self Assessment System Dan Pemeriksaan Pajak Terhadap Tax Evasion (Studi Kasus Pada Wajib Pajak Badan Di Kantor Pelayanan Pajak Pratama Sumedang). Jurnal Ekspansi, 10(2), 139– 146.

Saputri, I. P., & Kamil, I. (2021). Praktik Penggelapan Pajak ( Tax Evasion ) Dipengaruhi Oleh Faktor Sistem Perpajakan , Keadilan Pajak , Diskriminasi dan Deteksi Kecurangan (Studi Kasus Pada RS Jantung dan Pembuluh Darah Harapan Kita dan RS Anak dan Bunda Harapan Kita ). Jurnal Perspektif Manajerial Dan Kewirausahaan (JPMK), 1(2), 148–163.

Siti Kurnia Rahayu. (2013). Perpajakan Indonesia: Konsep dan Aspek Formal. Graha Ilmu.

Siti Kurnia Rahayu. (2017). Perpajakan Konsep dan Aspek Formal (R. Sains (ed.)). Suminarsasi, W., & Supriyadi. (2011). Pengaruh Keadilan, Sistem Perpajakan, Dan

Diskriminasi Terhadap Persepsi Wajib Pajak Mengenai Etika Penggelapan. Over The Rim. Https://Doi.Org/10.2307/J.Ctt46nrzt.12

Syandi, B. F. (2019). Pengaruh Sistem Perpajakan, Keadilan Pajak dan Teknologi dan Informasi Perpajakan terhadap Penggelapan Pajak (Tax Evasion). In Program studi administrasi publik. Institut Stiami.




  • There are currently no refbacks.

Copyright (c) 2023 Jurnal Ilmu Administrasi Publik

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.