Pengaruh Budaya Kerja dan Pengawasan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan (Studi Kasus di PT Bank DKI Capem Syariah Margonda, Depok)

Muhammad Iqbal

Abstract


Work Culture Influence and Supervision of Employee Performance in PT Bank DKI Sharia Capem Margonda, Depok. This study stems from the emergence of the phenomenon that the performance of the employees of Bank DKI Sharia Capem Margonda, Depok not run optimally, because they found that the employee's performance is not optimal, it is seen from the phenomenon has not grown maximum employee morale, not maximal work discipline in accordance with what is expected, still slow service work done on the client, still less cepeta in response to complaints or complaints from customers, is still not maximal work as expected, and so forth. The poor performance caused by many factors including work culture, supervision, planning, work motivation, work ethic, budgeting, productivity and so on, but researchers suspect that the most critical factors that affect the performance of the employee is deemed work culture and supervision. The purpose of this study was to menganilisis how much influence the work culture and supervision of employee performance.

The sampling method used is saturated sample, where all the population of 40 employees sampled, because there is not much .. The data that have met the test of validity and reliability testing further processed to produce a regression equation Y = 0.242+ 0286 X1 + 0699 X2, where Y is the variable performance of the employee, is the variable X1 and X2 are working culture control variables.

Hypothesis testing using t test showed that each of the independent variables studied was shown to significantly partial effect on the dependent variable employee performance. Then through the F test can be seen that both the independent variables studied proved simultaneously affect the dependent variable employee performance. Figures Adjusted R Square of 0.5625 indicates that the work culture together with monitoring employee performance variables can be explained by 56.25%, while the remaining 43.75% is explained by other variables.


Keywords


Work Culture, Supervision and Employee Performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Ambar T. S., dan Rosidah, 2003. Manajemen Personalia dan Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Amirullah dan Haris Budiono. 2004. Pengantar Manajemen. Cetakan Kedua. Graha. Ilmu. Anoraga. Yogyakarta

Arikunto, S., 2002. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Jakarta: PT. Bina Aksara.

Azwar, 2000. Sikap Manusia, Teori dan Pengukurannya. Edisi Kedua. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.

Biatna, D.T., 2007. Analisis Faktor Gaya Kepemimpinan dan Faktor Etos Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Pada Organisasi yang Telah Menerapkan SNI 19-9001-2001.

Jurnal Manajemen dan Bisnis. Mangkunegara A. P., 2007. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Jakarta: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.

Mathis dan Jackson, 2002. Organizational Behavior and Management. Business Publishing Inc. Texas.

Nawawi, H., 2003. Administrasi dan Organisasi Bimbingan dan Penyuluhan. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia.

Nurgiyantoro, B., 2004. Statistik Terapan Untuk Penelitian Ilmu – Ilmu Sosial. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press.

Prawirosentono, 2005. Meningkatkan Kinerja Karyawan. Jakarta: Cipta Persada.

Rani, M., 2009. Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan Dan Budaya Organisasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Melalui Kepuasan Kerja Karyawan Sebagai Variabel Intervening Studi Pada Kantor Pusat PT.Asuransi Jasa Indonesia (Persero). Tesis. Universitas Diponegoro Semarang.

Robbins, S., 2006. Organizational Behaviour, Concepts. San Diego State University: Prentice Hall International Inc.

Siagian, S., 2002. Manajemen Stratejik. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Simanungkalit, H., 2009. Pengaruh Diklat Teknis dan Motivasi terhadap kinerja alumni Balai Diklat Industri Regional I Medan.

Jurnal Manajemen dan Bisnis. Sekolah Pascasarjana Universitas Sumatera Utara.

Robbins, Stephen P. 1988. Essentials of Organizational Behavior , page 299-310. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey : USA

Suprihanto, J., 2004. Penilaian Kinerja dan Pengembangan Karyawan. 1st ed. Yogyakarta: BPFE. Triguno, 2006. Budaya Kerja. Jakarta: PT. Golden Trayon.

Van Apeldoorn, 1976, Pengantar Ilmu Hukum, Pradnya Paramita, Jakarta




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31334/trans.v9i2.31

DOI (PDF): https://doi.org/10.31334/trans.v9i2.31.g28

Copyright (c) 2017 Transparansi : Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Administrasi

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

 

View My Stats


Transparansi : Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Administrasi

ISSN Media cetak2085-1162

ISSN Media online2622-0253

Email :[email protected]
Website:https://ojs.stiami.ac.id/index.php/transparansi

LISTED & INDEXED :