Pengaruh Bimbingan Belajar Gratis Terhadap Motivasi Belajar Anak Di Desa Lopang Kecamatan Kembangbahu Kabupaten Lamongan

Kuswanto Kuswanto


Tutoring is the provision of assistance to children in solving learning problems that they do not understand. Free tutoring referred to in this study is the provision of assistance to school subjects that are not understood, approaches and services to children so that they recognize themselves and are able to make the right decisions in their learning activities. This research was conducted in Lopang village, Kembangbahu district, Lamongan district with 26 respondents. This study aims to analyze whether or not there is an effect of free tutoring on learning motivation, with the data collection methods used in this study were questionnaires, interviews and documentation. The approach used is quantitative with a simple linear regression model with SPSS. In SPSS the significance is written by default as 0.05. From the hypothesis test that has been carried out, it can be concluded that the free tutoring variable has a significant effect on children's learning motivation in Lopang village. This is shown in the Summary data where the R Square value or coefficient of determination (KD) is 0.090, which means that the independent variable or free tutoring affects the dependent variable as much as 9%, the remaining 91% is influenced by other factors. With a value (Sig.) of 0.138, which means a probability value greater than 5%, which is 0.05, it indicates that Free Tutoring has no effect on Learning Motivation.


Tutoring, Learning Motivation

Full Text:



Hasbullah. (2012). Dasar-dasar Ilmu Pendidikan, Jakarta: Rajawali Pers

Tri Agus Budi. (2016). Hubungan Layanan Bimbingan Belajar dengan Motivasi Belajar Siswa Kelas VIII SMP Negeri 3 Kasihan Tahun Pelajaran 2015/2016, Skripsi thesis: Universitas PGRI Yogyakarta

Asbari. (2017). Dampak Sekolah Gratis, (Online) Tersedia: pada20 Mei 2017

Ninis Eryadini. (2014). Forum Pendidikan dan Ilmu Pengetahuan, Jurnal Pendidikan, ISSN: 1829-6432 (54)

Enik Nur Kholidah. (2012). Berpikir Positif untuk Menurunkan Stres Psikologis, Yogyakarta: Skripsi FKIP Universitas PGRI Yogyakarta

Endang Sri Astuti. (2010). Bahan Dasar Untuk Pelayanan Konseling. Pada Satuan Pendidikan Menengah Jilid I, Jakarta: PT Grasindo

Hamzah B. Uno. (2011). Teori Motivasi dan Pengukurannya: Analisis di Bidang Pendidikan, Jakarta: Bumi aksara, Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara

Safitri Amelia, Hartini Salamah, & Mohammad Sofyan. (2019). Effect of Marketing Strategy and Service Quality Against the Decisions of Parents. Ilomata International Journal of Management, 1(1), 31-37.

Sugiyono (2007). Metodelogi Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif Dan R&D, Bandung: Alfabeta

Jonathan Sarwono (2012). Metode Riset Skripsi Pendekatan Kuantitatif: Menggunakan prosedur SPSS, Jakarta: Elex Media Komputindo


DOI (Download):


  • There are currently no refbacks.

Copyright (c) 2021 Kuswanto Kuswanto

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

JAMBIS : Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis

ISSN 2775-2615 (Media Online)
Email :  [email protected]