Pengaruh Sistem Informasi Inventory Pergudangan terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Bagian Operasional di PT. YCH Indonesia

Wardoyo Wicaksono, Cundo Harimurti

Abstract


This study is carried out at PT.YCH Indonesia. The objective of this study is to analyze significance of influence of warehouse information system to performance of operational department’s employee at PT. YCH Indonesia. This study used quantitative research method by giving questionnaires to 71 respondents, computation and data analysis used SPSS progam version 16. From the data processing found a correlation value of 0.724, thereby it can be concluded that a correlation between inventory information system variable (X) toward employee performance (Y) has strong correlation. Result of R square (R2) value of 0.569 or in the amount of 56.9%, therefore it can be said that inventory information system variable has the influence in the amount of 56.9% and the remaining of 43.1% is another influence not subject to research. Result of test identified that t count is in the amount of 9.543, therefore H0 is rejected and H1 is accepted because tcount 9.543 > ttable 1.667 and can be said that inventory information system has significant influence to customer’s satisfaction. Result of test identified that tcount 4.592 thereby H0 is rejected and Ha accepted because tcount 4.592 > ttable 1.673 and significance 0.000 < 0.1, and can be said that warehouse inventory information system has significant influence to employee performance.

Keywords


Inventory Information System, Employee Performance, Simple Linier Regression

Full Text:

PDF

References


Yudha, A. (2016). Pengaruh Sistem Pengendalian Persediaan Terhadap Kinerja Operasional Perusahaan Roti Nusa Indah Bakery Lhoknga, Aceh Besar. Etd Unsyiah.

Ariani, S. (2015). Pengaruh Sistem Pengendalian Intern Persediaan Terhadap Efektivitas Operasi Perusahaan (Studi Kasus Pada mini market Jaya iadah dan Pratama Mart Palembang) (Doctoral dissertation, Universitas Muhammadiyah Palembang).

Febianto, P. (2010). Pengaruh Sistem Informasi Inventory Gudang Terhadap Kinerja karyawan Bagian Gudang Di PT. Timur Raya Karya Mandiri Cabang Bandung (Doctoral dissertation, Universitas Komputer Indonesia)..

Safitri, E. (2017). Pengaruh sistem pengendalian internal Persediaan bahan baku dan manajemen kontrol terhadap kinerja penjualan dengan sop sebagai variabel moderasi (studi kasus pada mcdonald’s di tangerang selatan tahun 2017)

Ngei, N. M., & Kihara, A. (2017). Influence of inventory management systems on performance of gas manufacturing firms in Nairobi city county, Kenya. International Journal of Business & Law Research, 5(2), 21-39.

Sugiyono, (2013), Metode Penelitian,Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D, Alfabeta, Bandung.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31334/logistik.v4i2.1115

DOI (PDF): https://doi.org/10.31334/logistik.v4i2.1115.g600

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Logistik Indonesia

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

View My Stats

____________________________________________

Jurnal Logistik Indonesia

ISSN 2579-8952 (media cetak), 2621-6442 (media online)

Email : [email protected]/[email protected]

Website: http://ojs.stiami.ac.id/index.php/logistik

INDEKS BY: