Pengaruh Citra Merek (Brand Image) Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Kerudung Deenay (Studi pada Konsumen Gea Fashion Banjar)

Iis Miati

Abstract


The development of the economy at this time will cause very tight competition in the business field. The company will continue to develop its products by creating unique products that are different from competitors that produce similar products. At this time consumers are fanatic in choosing a product, besides they want a quality product they will also choose a product that has a brand image that is quite good in the community. Deenay veil products are currently a product that is favored by every society. At Gea Fashion Banjar deenay brand hood sales are higher each month compared to other brand hoods. Based on that, the writer is interested in researching the Effect of Brand Image on the Decision to Purchase Deenay Veil in Banjar Gea Fashion. The purpose of this study was to determine how the influence of Brand Image on the Purchase Decision Deenay Veil on Banjar Gea Fashion? The research method used is quantitative descriptive research method, with a sample of 50 people. The results showed that brand image had a significant influence on the decision making for purchasing veil deenay. This significance value was obtained from Fcount 29,689 with a significance of 0,000 with F table (4.04) at the significance level of 0.05 and the coefficient of determination (r²) or R square obtained by 0.328, so that the magnitude of influence was 38.2%, whereas the remaining 61.8% is influenced by other factors not included in this research variable. In conclusion, consumers make purchasing decisions due to the influence of brand image and social, cultural, personal and psychological factors.

Keywords


Brand; Brand Image; Purchase Decision

Full Text:

PDF

References


Dedhy Pradana, S. H. (2017). Pengaruh Harga Kualitas Produk dan citra merek Brand Image terhadap keputusan pembelian motor. Kinerja, 18.

Fatih Imantoro, S. S. (2018). Pengaruh Citra Merek,Iklan, dan Cita Rasa terhadap Keputusan Pembelian (survei terhadap Konsumen Mi Instan Merek Indomie di Wilayah Um Al-Hamam Riyadh). Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis (JAB), 180.

Fristiana, D. A. (2012). Pengaruh Citra Merek dan Harga terhadap Keputusan Pembelian pada rmai swalayan Peterongan Semarang. Jurnal Ilmu Administrasi Bisnis, 3-4.

Halimah. (2015). Pengaruh Brand Image Rokok Dunhill Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Di Kota Pontianak. JURNAL, 4.

Sugiyono. (2014). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R & D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Tingkir, C. F. (2014). Pengaruh Identitas Merek terhadap Loyalitas Merek Melalui Citra Merek dan Kepercayaan Merek Toyota. Jurnal Manajemen Pemasaran, 63.

Zulganef. (2013). Metode Penelitian Sosial & Bisnis. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31334/abiwara.v1i2.795

DOI (PDF): https://doi.org/10.31334/abiwara.v1i2.795.g442

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2020 Abiwara : Jurnal Vokasi Administrasi Bisnis

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

_____________________________________________

Abiwara : Jurnal Vokasi Administrasi Bisnis

E - ISSN 2686-1577

Terbit setiap Maret dan September

Penerbit : Program Studi Administrasi Bisnis Program Vokasi Institut Ilmu Sosial dan Manajemen STIAMI Jl. Mardani raya No. 73 Johar Baru, Jakarta Pusat  » Tel / fax : (021) 422 8868 /

Email : abiwarajournal@stiami.ac.id

Website: http://ojs.stiami.ac.id/index.php/ABIWARA

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License