PENGARUH HARGA DAN KUALITAS PRODUK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SMARTPHONE XIAOMI (STUDI KASUS PENELITIAN PADA MAHASISWA AKTIF INSTITUT STIAMI PUSAT)

Agus Setiawan, Abbas Mansyur, Supriyono Supriyono

Abstract


The phenomenon in this research is the significant increase in sales of Xiaomi smartphones in Indonesian Market that occurred in 2018, succeeding in acquising a market share up to 25%. The number increased dramatically, where in the same period the in previous year Xiaomi's market share was only 3%, then the problem was whether Product Price and Quality affected the purchasing decision of Xiaomi smartphones in Indonesia.

This research uses quantitative descriptive method. The variables in this study consisted of two independent variables namely Price, Product Quality and one dependent variable, namely purchasing decisions. All research variables will be formulated into a questionnaire in the form of a statement and use a Likert scale with 5 level choices, namely strongly agree, agree, disagree, disagree and strongly disagree. The analytical method used to solve the problem in this study is SPSS application, namely the Multiple Regression Analysis Test and the Statistical T Test and F Test.                             

The results of the initial analysis conducted showed that the indicators used were valid and reliable to measure the existing variables. The price influence magnitude of 0.585 or 58.5% on the Purchasing Decision, while the remaining 41.5% is caused by other factors not examined in this study. the influence of Product Quality results obtained by 0.657 or 65.7% of the Purchasing Decision, while the remaining 34.3 caused by other factors not examined in this study. The results of the subsequent analysis showed that the price variable and product quality variables simultaneously (together) affected the purchase decision of 72.8%. While the remaining 27.2% is influenced by other variables outside this regression equation or variables haven’t examined.


Full Text:

PDF

References


Abdullah, Thamrin dan Francis Tantri. 2013. Manajemen Pemasaran. cetakan II. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada

Abdurrahman, Nana Herdiana. 2015. Manajemen Strategi Pemasaran. Bandung : Pustaka Setia

Adrian Payne. 2014. Pemasaran Jasa; The Essence of Service Marketing. Yogyakarta. CV. Andi Print

Alma, Buchari. 2013. Manajemen Pemasaran dan Pemasaran Jasa. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Alma, Buchory., dan Saladin, Djaslim. 2010. Manajemen Pemasaran : Ringkasan Praktis, Teori, Aplikasi Dan Tanya Jawab. Bandung : CV. Linda Karya.

Deliyanti Oentoro, 2012, Manajemen Pemasaran Modern. Yogyakarta, LakBang PRESSindo.

George R. Terry, 2013, Principles of Management. Erlangga, Jakarta.

Ghozali, Imam. 2011. “Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program SPSS”. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Hardiyansyah .2011. Kualitas Pelayanan Publik. Yogyakarta. Gava Media.

Indrawati, 2015. Metode Penelitian Manajemen dan Bisnis: Konvergensi Teknologi Komunikasi dan Informasi. Bandung: Refika Aditama.

Kasmir dan Jakfar.2012. Studi Kelayakan Bisnis. Jakarta. Kencana Prenada Media Group.

Kotler Philip, Amstrong Gary. 2009. Manajemen Pemasaran Jilid 2, . Jakarta: Penerbit Erlangga.

Prinsip-Prinsip Pemasaran, Jakarta : Erlangga

2011. Prinsip-prinsip Pemasaran Edisi 8. Jakarta: Erlangga.

2012. Prinsip-prinsip pemasaran. Edisi 12 jilid 1. Jakarta. Erlangga.

2014, Principles of Marketing, 12th Edition, Jilid 1 Terjemahan Bob Sabran Jakarta : Erlangga.

Kotler, Philip and Kevin Lane Keller, 2016. Marketing Managemen, 15th Edition, Pearson Education,Inc

Kotler, Philip dan Kevin Lane Keller. 2012. Manajemen Pemasaran. Jilid 1dan 2. Jakarta. PT Indeks.

Kotler, Philip.2011. Manajemen Pemasaran di Indonesia : Analisis, Perencanaan, Implementasi dan Pengendalian. Jakarta : Penerbit Salemba Empat

Mowen, J.C., Minor, M. 2012. Perilaku Konsumen Jilid 2 Edisi kelima. Jakarta: Erlangga

Nugroho J. Setiadi. 2013. Perilaku Konsumen (edisi revisi). Jakarta : Kencana Perdana Media Grup

Saladin, Djaslim. 2010. Manajemen Pemasaran : Ringkasan Praktis, Teori,

Sarwono, Jonathan. 2012. Metode Riset Skripsi Pendekatan Kuantitatif Menggunakan Prosedur SPSS (Edisi Pertama). Jakarta: PT Elex Media Komputindo.

Sudaryono. 2014. Perilaku Konsumen Dalam Prespektif Pemasaran. Jakarta: Lentera Ilmu Cendekia

Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif Dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta

Suparyanto, Rosad. 2015. Manajemen Pemasaran. Bogor: In Media

Swastha, Basu & Hani T. Handoko. Manajemen Pemasaran: Analisis Perilaku Konsumen Edisi Pertama. Yogyakarta: BPFE. 2013.

Syafiie, Inu K, dan Welasari. 2015. Ilmu Administrasi. Yogyakarta. Pustaka Pelajar.

Tjiptono, Fandy. 2010, Strategi Pemasaran, Edisi 2, Andi Offset, Yogyakarta

Pemasaran Strategi. Edisi 2. Penerbit Andi. Yogyakarta.

2014, Pemasaran Jasa – Prinsip, Penerapan, dan Penelitian, Andi Offset, Yogyakarta.

2015. Strategi Pemasaran. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Andi

Umar, Husein, 2012, Riset Pemasaran dan Perilaku Konsumen, Penerbit PT.Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2021 JAMBIS : Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.