PENGARUH KOMUNIKASI INTERPERSONAL DAN CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY TERHADAP CITRA PERUSAHAAN PT MITRABARA ADIPERDANA TBK DI KALIMANTAN UTARA

Debi Indah Sari, Abbas Mansyur

Abstract


This study aims to determine the Effect of Interpersonal and Corporate Social Responsibility Communication on the Corporate Image of PT Mitrabara Adiperdana Tbk in Jakarta. This research is a quantitative study of a population of 2009 people, the sample used in this study was 50 people in the Malinau community. Data collection uses a questionnaire that has been tested for validity and reliability while data analysis is used with multiple regression analysis.The results of the calculation of the coefficient of determination indicate that the variables of Interpersonal Communication and CSR have an influence of 65.2% on the Corporate Image of PT Mitrabara Adiperdana Tbk in Jakarta, and the remaining 34.8% is influenced by other variables not included in this study. The results of partial and simultaneous hypothesis testing have a positive and significant effect of Interpersonal Communication and CSR on the Corporate Image of PT Mitrabara Adiperdana Tbk in Jakarta.Based on this, it is suggested that interpersonal and CSR communication can be carried out continuously and periodically by improving the quality of interpersonal communication in accordance with public understanding and increasing elements of the CSR dimension, so that people can more optimally accept CSR so that it will influence a positive company image.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Ardianto. (2011). Membangun Citra Perusahaan. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Baron. (2010). Piramida Dimensi Corporate Social Responsibility. Jakarta:

Graha Ilmu.

Cangara. (2010). Komunikasi Interpersona. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Dewi, Chrisyanti. (2011). Ilmu Administrasi. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Hamali, A. Y. (2016). Pemahaman Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Strategi Mengelola Karyawan. Jakarta: PT Buku Seru.

Kartini, Dwi. (2014). Corporate Social Responsibility. Jakarta: Graha Ilmu

Kasmir. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia ( Teori & Praktik ). Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

Mangkunegara. (2013). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta:

Graha Ilmu.

Malayu, & Hasibuan. (2011). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Muhammad, D. A. (2000). Komunikasi Organisasi. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Mas'ud. (2012). Kemampuan Komunikasi Interpersonal dan antarpersonal.

Jakarta: Graha Ilmu

Nawawi,Ismail.(2009)IlmuAdministrasi.Jakarta: Graha Ilmu

Poerwanto. (2014) Ilmu Administrasi Bisnis dan Sumber Daya Manusia.

Jakarta: Graha Ilmu.

Rudito, Bambang. (2013) Corporate Social Responsibility. Bandung:

Rekayasa Sain

Sastrohadiwiryo. (2014). Komunikasi Interpersonal. Jakarta: Pustaka Zahra.

Siagian, Sondang, P. (2014). Ilmu Administrasi. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Sugiyono. (2014). Peneliti Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, Kombinasi (Mixed Methods). Bandung: Alfabetha.

Supriyanto. (2016). Administrasi Bisnis. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Suranto, A. W. (2011). Komunikasi Interpersonal. Jakarta: Graha Ilmu.

Sutojo, Siswanto. (2011:63) Membagun Citra Perusahaan. Jakarta: Damar

Yani, D. H. (2012). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Penerbit Mitra Wacana Media.

Yosephus. (2010). Corporate Social Responsibility. Jakarta: Erlangga

JURNAL :

Anovrida, Yanti. (2014). Pengaruh penerapan program Corporate social responsibility terhadap citra perusahaan (Studi khusus Masyarakat Kecamatan Lubuk Kilangan padang). E-Jurnal CSR Volume 4 No 1, 40-68

Arifin, Zainul. (2017). Pengaruh CSR Terhadap Citra Perusahaan (Studi Kasus Pada PT. Telkom). Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Manajemen Vol 3 No 1, 72-89.

Bahrul, ulum, Z.A. (2017). Pengaruh Corporate social responsibility Terhadap Citra Perusahaan Survei pada warga sekitar PT Sasa Inti Gending Probolinggo). Jurnal manajemen Vol 4 No 2, 222-389.

Ningsih, W.A. (2016) Pengaruh penerapan program Corporate Social

Responsibility (CSR) terhadap citra perusahaan (kasus pada

masyarakat sekitar kantor pusat PT. Perkebunan Nusantara V

Pekanbaru). E-Jurnal Jom FISIP Volume 3 No.1, 88-102.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2021 JAMBIS : Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.