Pengaruh Kualitas Produk terhadap Pemilihan Vendor di PT. Hitachi Power Systems Indonesia

Khanifan Budhy Luhur, Sutandi Sutandi

Abstract


This research was conducted at PT. Hitachi Power Systems Indonesia. The purpose of this research is to determine the results of data analysis of the effect of Product Quality on Vendor Selection at PT. Hitachi Power Systems Indonesia by distributing questionnaires of 40 respondents. The research methodology used is quantitative descriptive research method. The analysis results show the value of t-count> t-table (5.478> 1.685). This means that Ho is rejected and H1 is accepted, or there is an influence between Product Quality and Vendor Selection. And from the results of calculations using SPSS version 20, the coefficient of determination (R2) shows the value of R Square = 0.441.This means that the Product Quality variable (X) can explain or explain the Vendor Selection (Y) of 44.1%, the remaining 55.9% ( from the calculation of 100% -44.1%) influenced by other variables not included in the model or equation in this study.The analysis results show the value of t-count> t-table (5.478> 1.685). This means that Ho is rejected and H1 is accepted, or there is an influence between Product Quality and Vendor Selection

Keywords


Product Quality, Vendor Selection

Full Text:

PDF

References


Bowersox, DJ. 2006. Manajemen Logistik 1. Jakarta : Bumi Aksara.

Alma, Buchari. 2002. Manajemen Pemasaran dan Pemasaran Jasa. Bandung : Alfa Beta.

Kotler, Philip dan Gary Amstrong. 2001. Prinsip – Prinsip Pemasaran. Alih Bahasa oleh Nurmawan, Imam. Jakarta : Erlangga.

Kotler, Philip. 2005. Manajemen Pemasaran 2 Edisi Kesebelas. Alih Bahasa oleh Molan, Benyamin. Jakarta : Indeks.

Lupiyoadi, Rambat. 2001. Pemasaran Jasa. Jakarta : Salemba Empat.

McCarthy dan Perreault. 2003. Dasar-dasar Pemasaran. Alih Bahasa oleh Darma Jakarta : Erlangga.

Tjiptono, Fandy. 2001. Strategi Pemasaran Edisi Kedua. Yogyakarta : Andi.

Basu Swasta dan Hani Handoko. 2010. Manajemen Pemasaran : Analisa dan Perilaku Konsumen.BPFE. Yogyakarta.

Pujawan, I Nyoman dan Mahendrawathi. 2010. Supply Chain Management. Surabaya : Guna Widya.

Sekaran, Uma. 2003. Research Methods For Business 1 Edisi 4. Terjemahan oleh : Kwan Men You.2011. Jakarta : Salemba Empat.

Sugiyono. 2014. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D.Bandung : Alfa Beta.

Ghozali, Iman. 2009. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program SPSS. Semarang : Badan Penerbit UNDIP.

JURNAL

Ramanda, GP. 2019. Analisis Pemilihan Supplier Alat Tulis Kantor dengan Metode Analitycal Hierarchy Process pada PT Bank XYZ Kantor Pusat. Jurnal Logistik Indonesia. 3(2) : 111-124.

Prawira, B. 2014. Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Citra Merk dan Persepsi Harga Terhadap Minat Beli Produk Smartphone Samsung di Kota Denpasar. Jurnal of Basic and Applied Scientific Reseach. 2(4) : 3552 – 3556.

Hermawan, B. 2011. Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Terhadap Kepuasan, Reputasi Merk dan Loyalitas Konsumen Jamu Tolak Angin PT. Sido Muncul. Jurnal Manajemen Teori dan Terapan. Tahun 4, No. 2, Agustus 2011.

Puspitasari, dkk. 2016. Analisis Pemilihan Supplier Ramah Lingkungan dengan Metode Analytical Network Process (ANP) pada PT. Kimia Farma Plant Semarang. Jurnal Teknik Industri. XI(1), Januari 2016.

Giantoro, A. 2015. Analisis Keputusan Pemilihan Vendor dalam Proyek Kontruksi (Skripsi). Yogyakarta (ID). Un




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31334/logistik.v4i2.1117

DOI (PDF): https://doi.org/10.31334/logistik.v4i2.1117.g602

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Logistik Indonesia

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

_____________________________________________

Jurnal Logistik Indonesia

ISSN 2579-8952 (media cetak), 2621-6442 (media online)

Email : [email protected]/[email protected]

Website: http://ojs.stiami.ac.id/index.php/logistik

LISTED & INDEXED :


View My Stats