PENGARUH KOMPENSASI DAN BUDAYA ORGANISASI TERHADAP TURNOVER INTENTION KARYAWAN PADA PT ELANG TRANSPORTASI INDONESIA DI JAKARTA

Euis Siti Komalasari, Widiyono Widiyono, Anita Maulina

Abstract


This study aims to determine how much influence the Compensation and Organizational Culture have on Turnover Intention of PT. Elang Transportation Indonesia in Jakarta.The method used in this study is a Quantitative method, this study population is PT. Elang Transportation Indonesia employees, amounting to 57 respondents, each respondents was given to 48 statements using a Likert Scale and data analysis techniques using validity, reliability, multiple linear regression analysis.The hypothesis test using the T test and F test and coefficient of determination. The result showed that the effect of Compensation (X1) partially on Turnover Intention Employees (Y), was 34.2%, the influence of Organizational Culture partially on Turnover Intention Employees was 6.9% and simultaneously Compensation (X1) and Organizational Culture (X2) towards Turnover Intention Employees (Y) PT. Elang Transportation Indonesia in Jakarta is 36.9%, while the remaining 63.1% is influence by other factors.The researcher suggest that we need to Collect Labor Agreement in order to know the right and the obligation of both employee and company.Organizational culture carried out with good norms and ethics also aims to create a conducive atmosphere and the creation of a solid team engagement among fellow employees in order to create comfort work environment so that it can contribute more to the employees’ turnover.


Full Text:

PDF

References


Ali, Farie. 2011. Teori dan Konsep Administrasi. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo

Anoraga, Pandji. 2011. Pengantar Bisnis:Pengelolaan Bisnis dalam Era Globalisasi. Jakarat: PT. Rineka Cipta

Fahmi, Irham. 2015. Pengantar Ilmu administrasi Bisnis. Bandung: CV. Alfabeta

Huryati, Ratih. 2015. Bauran Pemasaran dan Loyalitas Konsumen. Bandung: CV. Alfabet

Kotler, P, & Keller, K.L 2012. Manajemen Pemasara. Edisi Dua Belas. Jakarta: Pt. Erlangga

Kotler, P & Amstrong, G. 2012. Prinsip - prinsip Pemasaran. Edisi. 13. Jilid 1. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Makmur, 2007. Filsafat Administrasi. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara

Rangkuti, Freddy. 2012. Teknik Membedah Kasus Bisnis Analisis SWOT Cara Perhitungan Bobot, Rating, dan OCAI. Jakarta. PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama

Ratminto dan Winarsih, Atik Septi. 2014. Manajemen Pelayanan. Yogyakarta: Ar-Ruzz Medai Sugiyono, 2016. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R & D. Bandung: CV. Alfabeta

------------, 2010. Statistika Untuk Penelitian. Bandung: CV. Alafabet

------------, 2010. Metode Penelitian Administrasi. Bandung: CV. Alafabet

Tjiptono, Fandy dan Diana Anastasia. 2015. Pelanggan Puas? Tak Cukup. Yogyakarta: Andi

Widiyono, Try. 2016. Anggunan Kredit Dalam Financial Engineering. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia

B, Swasta Dharmesta dan Irawan. 2011. Manajemen Pemasaran. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama Jakarta.

Roberta S. Russel. Bernard W. Taylor. 2011. Opperation Management. International Edition, Penerbit Prentice Hall International. Inc

Rambat Lupiyoadi dan A. Hamdani. 2008. Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa. Jakarta.

Daryanto dan I Setyabudi. 2014. Konsumen dan Pelayanan Prima. Yogyakarta: Gava Media. Fandy, Tjiptono. 2011. Service Management Mewujudkan Layanan Prima. Edisi 2. Yogyakarta. Fandy, Tjiptono dan Gregorius Chandra. 2005. Service, Quality & Satisfaction. Yogyakarta.

Fandy, Tjiptono dan Gregorius Chandra. 2005. Service, Quality & Satisfaction. Yogyakarta.

Supriyono,Maryanto. 2011. Buku Pintar Perbankan. Yogjakarta: Andi Kasmir. 2000. Manajemen Perbankan. Jakarta: PT. Raja GrafindoPersada.

Sugiyono. (2014). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2021 JAMBIS : Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.