Pengaruh Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT Mora Telematika Indonesia Jakarta

Mia Hardina, Resista Vikaliana


This research was conducted because the performance of employees at PT Mora Telematics Indonesia is not optimal so it is suspected that there is an effect of compensation on employee performance at PT Mora Telematics Indonesia Jakarta. This research uses a quantitative approach with correlational research. The study population was 150 employees with a sample of 60 respondents who were taken using simple random sampling technique and data collection techniques using a questionnaire. Simple Linear Regression and Hypothesis Testing were used in this study. Based on the results of the analysis, it is known that there is a positive and significant influence between compensation and performance. Thus H1 is accepted and H0 is rejected. The effect of compensation on performance is indicated by the regression equation Y =. The results also show a correlation coefficient or r of 0.452, which means that there is a moderate relationship between the independent variable, namely compensation to the dependent variable, namely employee performance. Meanwhile, the coefficient of determination or r-square of 0.204 shows that compensation for performance has an effect of 20.4% and the remaining 79.6% is influenced by other variables not observed in this study


Compensation; Employee Performance; Regression

Full Text:



. Armstrong, M., & Baron, A. (2005). Managing Performance: Performance Management in Action. CIPD Publishing.

. Dito, A. H., & Lataruva, E. (n.d.). Pengaruh Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pt. Slamet Langgeng Purbalingga Dengan Motivasi Kerja Sebagai Variabel Intervening. 2010.

. Handoko, T. H. (2014). Manajemen Personalia dan Sumber Daya Manusia (2nd ed.). BPFE.

. Leonardo, E., & Andreani, F. (2015). Pengaruh Pemberian Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT . Kopanitia. Agora, 3(2), 3–6.

. Mangkunegara, A. A. P. (2007). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. PT Remaja Rosdakarya.

. Nawawi. (2011). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia: Untuk Bisnis yang Kompetitif. Gajah Mada University Press.

. Nurcahyani, N. M., & Adnyani, I. G. A. D. (2016). Pengaruh Kompensasi Dan Motivasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Dengan Kepuasan Kerja Sebagai Variabel Intervening. Manajemen, 5(1).

. Nurjaman, K. (2014). Manajemen Personalia. CV Pustaka Setia.

. Poluakan, A. K., Runtuwene, R. F., & Sambul, S. A. P. (2019). Pengaruh Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai. Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis, 9(2), 70–77.

. Shalahuddin, A., & Marpaung, B. P. (2014). Pengaruh Kompensasi Dan Budaya Organisasi Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Dengan Motivasi Kerja Sebagai Variabel Perantara. Manajemen Teori Dan Terapan, 7(1).

. Vikaliana, R., & Irwansyah. (2019). Pengolahan Data dengan SPSS. CV AA RIZKY.




  • There are currently no refbacks.

Copyright (c) 2020 Abiwara : Jurnal Vokasi Administrasi Bisnis

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.


View My Stats


Abiwara : Jurnal Vokasi Administrasi Bisnis

E - ISSN 2686-1577

Terbit setiap Maret dan September

Penerbit : Program Studi Administrasi Bisnis Program Vokasi Institut Ilmu Sosial dan Manajemen STIAMI Jl. Mardani raya No. 73 Johar Baru, Jakarta Pusat  » Tel / fax : (021) 422 8868

Email : [email protected]