Factors Affecting Student Invest in The Capital Market Through the Investment Gallery of Maarif Hasyim Latif University – Sidoarjo

Adinda Rizky Maulidia, Darno Darno, Dewi Agustya Ningrum

Abstract


The Indonesia Stock Exchange is intensively conducting a campaign with the theme "Let's Save Stocks" This campaign is intended to change the habits of the Indonesian people from the original savings habit now to become a habit of investing. The research aims to determine the effect of investment knowledge, investment capital, investment return, investment motivation, and investment galleries on the interest of investing in the capital market in S1 Accounting students at Maarif Hasyim Latif University - Sidoarjo.

The method in this research is quantitative. The population in this study were S1 Accounting students in 2015. The samples in this study were 50 students. Data collection was carried out through a questionnaire. Instrument testing in the study used validity and reliability tests. Data analysis techniques using classical assumptions and multiple linear regression analysis.

The results of the study of the influence of investment knowledge, investment capital, investment returns, investment motivation, and investment galleries on the interest of investing in the capital market on Umaha students showed that: (1) the variable of investment knowledge had no significant effect of 0.196> 0.05. (2) investment capital variable does not have a significant effect of 0.462> 0.05. (3) investment return variable has a significant effect of 0.005 <0.05. (4) investment motivation variables have a significant effect of 0.041 <0.05. (5) the investment gallery variable has no significant effect of 0.818> 0.05. (6) the independent variables jointly influence the dependent variables by 50.1%, while the remaining 49.9% are influenced by other variables not present in this study.

 


Keywords


Investment Interest, Investment Knowledge, Investment Capital, Investment Return, Investment Motivation, Investment Gallery

Full Text:

PDF

References


Hermuningsih, Sri. 2013. Introduction to the Indonesian Capital Market. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Indriantoro, N., & Bambang, S. 2009. Business Research Methodology for Accounting & Management (First,). Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Kusmawati. 2011. The Influence of Motivation on Interest in Investing in the Capital Market with an Understanding of Investment and Age as Moderate Variables. Journal of Economics and Accounting Information (Jenius), Vol. 1 No. 2, May 2011, P: ISSN: 2302-514X. e: ISSN: 2303-1018.

Karima, L. (2018). Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Minat Mahasiswa untuk Melakukan Investasi di Pasar Modal Syariah (Studi Kasus Mahasiswa Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Islam Indonesia). E-Print:Dspace Uii. https://dspace.uii.ac.id/handle/123456789/8150

Pajar, R. C., & Pustikaningsih, A. (2017). Pengaruh Motivasi Investasi Dan Pengetahuan Investasi Terhadap Minat Investasi di Pasar Modal Pada Mahasiswa FE UNY. Profita Kajian Ilmu Akuntansi, 5(1). http://journal.student.uny.ac.id/ojs/index.php/profita/article/view/9628

Siregar, S. 2013. Parametic statistics for quantitative research. Jakarta: Earth Literacy.

Sugiyono. 2017. Quantitative, Qualitative, and R & D Research Methods. Bandung: Alfabeta, CV.

PT. Indonesia stock exchange. 2019. Downloaded on March 3, 2019 from https://www.idx.co.id/

Internet Sources:

Maarif Hasyim Latif University. 2019. Downloaded on March 3, 2019 from https://www.umaha.ac.id/selayang-pandang/

Let's Save Stocks. 2019. Downloaded on March 3, 2019 from http://yuknabungsaham.idx.co.id/.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31334/bijak.v17i2.1002

DOI (PDF): https://doi.org/10.31334/bijak.v17i2.1002.g569

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2020 Majalah Ilmiah Bijak

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

MAJALAH ILMIAH BIJAK

ISSN 1411-0830 (Media Cetak) 2621-749X (Media Online)
Email :  [email protected] / [email protected]
Website: http://ojs.stiami.ac.id/index.php/bijak/index

 

View My Stats

 

 

INDEKS BY: