The Influence of Store Atmosphere and Prices on Purchase Decisions Case Study at Identic Coffee Jakarta Pusat

Brigitte Olivia Cahya, T. S. Reza, Dewi Nurbaiti

Abstract


Consumers of products and services and goods always consider many things before actually making a decision to buy. Including coffee beverage products, in addition to the price, the shop atmosphere factor is also a consideration for potential consumers. This study aims at determining the effect of Store Atmosphere and Prices on Purchasing Decisions at Identic Coffee in Central Jakarta. This study used quantitative research methods with associative types and primary data as a source of data obtained from questionnaire results. The population of this study was cafe consumers isolated at Cempaka Putih street 114, Central Jakarta with population of 394 people, and samples of 79 people. The analytical methods used is were validity, reliability, normality tests, multiple linear regression correlation coefficient analysis, determinant coefficient test and hypothesis test using SPSS. The results of this study showed that: Store Atmosphere had a positive effect on Purchasing Decisions with a regression value of 0.653 and a significance level of 0.000. Price had a positive effect on Purchasing Decisions with a regression value of 0.686 and a significance level of 0.000. Store Atmosphere and Price simultaneously had a positive effect on Purchasing Decisions with a calculated F value of 13.607 greater than the F tabel of 3.12 and a significance level of 0.000 less than 0.05 (4) The amount of the effect of Store Atmosphere and Price on Purchasing Decision was 77.60% while the remaining 22.40% was effected by other variables not examined by the author.


Keywords


Store Atmosphere; Price; Purchase Decision; Coffee; Culinary

Full Text:

PDF

References


Alma, Buchari. 2014. Manajemen Pemasaran dan Pemasaran Jasa. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2010. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu pendekatan Praktek. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Atmosudirjo, S. Prajudi. 2007. Administrasi dan Manajemen Umum. Jilid II. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia.

Berman, Barry and Joel R. Evans, 2012. Retail Management: A StrategicApproach. Upper Saddle River: Prentice Hall Intl,Inc.

Drs. Sofar Silaen dan Widiono. 2013. Metodelogi Penelitian Sosial Untuk Penulisan Skripsi dan Tesis. Jakarta: In Media.

Ghozali, Imam. 2011. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariat Dengan Program SPSS. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Indriyo Gitosudarmo, 2014, Manajemen Pemasaran, Yogyakarta, BPFE- Yogyakarta.

Ir. Syofian Siregar, M. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif SPSS. Dalam Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif SPSS. Jakarta: Kencana, Prenada Media Grup.

Kotler, Phillip. 2011. Manajemen Pemasaran di Indonesia: Analisis, Perencanaan, Implementasi dan Pengendalian. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Kotler Philip dan Amstrong Gary. 2012, Prinsip Prinsip Pemasaran Edisi 13 Jilid 1 Jakarta: Erlangga.

Kotler Philip dan Kevin Lane Keller. 2012, Manajemen Pemasaran Edisi 13 Jilid 2 Terjemahan oleh BOB Sabran MM: Penerbit Erlangga.

Kriyantono, Rachmat. 2009. Teknik Praktis Riset Komunikasi. Malang: Prenada Media Group.

Levy, Michael & Weitz, Barton A. 2012. Retailing Management. New York, America: McGraw-Hill/Irwin.

Munandar, AS. 2001. Psikologi Industri dan Organisasi. Jakarta: Universitas Indonesia (UI Press)

Nawawi, Ismail, 2009. Perilaku Administrasi, Kajian Paradigma, Konsep, Teori dan Pengantar Praktik. Surabaya: ITS Press.

Neuman, W.Laurence. 2016. Metodologi Penelitian Sosial: Pendekatan Kualitatif dan Kuantitatif, Jakarta; PT.Indeks

Poerwanto. 2006. New Business Administration. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.

Rahmat, H. 2013. Filsafat Administrasi. Jakarta: Pustaka Setia.

Sangadji , Etta Mamang & Sopiah. 2010. Metodologi Penelitian–Pendekatan Praktis dalam Penelitian. Yogyakarta. Andi.

Siagian, Sondang P. 2007. Fungsi-Fungsi Manajerial edisi revisi. Jakarta. Bumi Aksara

Sugiyono. 2014. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sukarna. 2011. Dasar –dasar Manajemen. Bandung: Mandar Maju

Sumarni, Murti dan John Soeprihanto. 2010. Pengantar Bisnis (Dasar-dasar Ekonomi Perusahaan). Edisi ke 5. Yogyakarta: Liberty Yogyakarta

Umi Narimawati. 2008. Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif dan Kuantitatif, Teori dan Aplikasi. Bandung: Agung Media

Utami, Christina Whidya. 2013. Manajemen Ritel: Strategi dan Implementasi Modern. Edisi Pertama. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31334/bijak.v18i2.1770

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2021 Majalah Ilmiah Bijak

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

View My Stats

 

MAJALAH ILMIAH BIJAK

ISSN 1411-0830 (Media Cetak) 2621-749X (Media Online)
Email :  [email protected] / [email protected]
Website: http://ojs.stiami.ac.id/index.php/bijak/index

 

INDEKS BY: