PENGARUH BUDAYA ORGANISASI DAN ETOS KERJA TERHADAP KUALITAS PELAYANAN MAHASISWA

Yunita Indriany

Abstract


The influence of organizational culture and work ethos against the quality of student services (LP3I Polytechnic Case Study in Jakarta, Campus Cibinong)

This study aims to how much influence organizational culture, work ethic on the level of customer satisfaction. The sampling method used is Proportionate random sampling. The sample in this study follows the formula of Slovin, or as many as 80 students and 21 staff employees. The data that have met the test of validity and reliability testing further processed to generate a regression equation of Y = X1 + 0.025 0.457+ 0678 X2, where Y is the variable quality of student services, organizational culture is a variable X1 and X2 are variables work ethic.

Hypothesis testing using t-test showed that each of the independent variables studied was shown to significantly affect the dependent variable partially on the quality of student services. Then through the F test can be seen that the two independent variables were examined simultaneously shown to affect the dependent variable quality of student services. Figures Adjusted R Square of 0.697menunjukkan that 69.7% Customer Satisfaction variables can be explained by the two independent variables, while the remaining 30.3% is explained by other variables.

 


Keywords


Organizational culture, work ethic and quality of student services

Full Text:

PDF

References


Aryotedjo, 2005, “Pengaruh Kualitas Jasa, Kepuasan dan Komitmen Pelanggan Terhadap Loyalitas Konsumen Pada Bisnis Retail”, Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen, Vol. 5, No. 2: 223-232.

Atmosoeprapto, K., 001. Produktivitas Aktualisasi Budaya Perusahaan, Jakarta, Gramedia.

Chandra, Filicia dan Theresia Widyaratna Danny, 2001, “Analisis Kepuasan dan Loyalitas Konsumen Terhadap Tingkat Penjualan di Warung Bu Kris”, Jurnal Manajemen dan kewirausahaan, vol. 3, Vol. 2: 85-95.

Fariza, Diana, 2008, “Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang mempengaruhi Kepuasan Pelanggan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan GSM Indosat di Kota Semarang”,

Hofstede, Geert, 1997, Culture’s and Organization, New York, Washington D.C London, Me Craw-Hill, hal.9

Korter , Jhon P, and James L. Hesket, 1992, Corporate Culture and Performance, New York, Maxwell, Macmillan, Canada, Inc.

Kotter, J.P. Heskett S.L. 1997, Corporate Culture and Performance, Alih bahasa Benyamin Molan.

McNamara, Clayton, 1999, Organizational Culture, Oxford University Press, Oxford.

Moelyono, Djokosantoso, 2005. Cultured, Budaya Organisasi dalam Tantangan, Jakarta, PT Elex Media Komputindo.

Paul dan Kenneth H. Blanchard. 1995. Manajemen Perilaku Organisasi : Pendayagunaan Sumber Daya Manusia. Terjemahan Agus Dharma. Jakarta. Erlangga Paramita,Jakarta,Cet.II,2007.

Pheysey, Diana C., 1993, Organization Cultures : Types and Transformations, Routledge, New York.

Samhadi, Sri Hartati, ”Etos kerja Indonesia terburuk di Asia ? http://trainingethos.

Tika, Moh. Pabundu, 2006. Budaya Organisasi dan Peningkatan Kinerja Perusahaan. Jakrta, Bumi Aksara.

Triguno. 1997. Budaya Kerja, Menciptakan Lingkungan yang Kondusif untuk Meningkatkan Produktivitas Kerja. PT. Golden Teravon Press. Jakarta

Umar, Husen, 1999. Riset Sumber Daya Manusia dalam Organisasi, Jakarta PT Gramedia.

Indriantoro, Nur dan Bambang Supomo, 1999, Metodologi Penelitian Bisnis, Yogyakarta: BPFE.

I Made Bayu Dirgantara, 2006, “Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Dalam Tingkat Kepuasan Konsumen Produk Jasa”, Jurnal Bisnis Strategi, Vol. 15, No. 2.

Kotler, Philip, 1997, Marketing Management: Analysis, Planning, Implementation, and Control, 9th Ed., Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall, Inc.

Sugiyono, 2004, Metode Penelitian Bisnis, Alfabetha, Bandung.

Tim Penyusun Pedoman Penulisan Tesis Program Pasca Sarjana Ilmu Administrasi STIAMI. 2012. Pedoman Penulisan Tesis dan artikel Ilmiah Program Pasca Sarajana Ilmu administrasi. Jakarta

Tjiptono, Fandy dan Gregorius Chandra, 2005, Service, Quality and Satisfaction, Yogyakarta: ANDI.

Widiyanto, Ibnu, 2008, Pointers: Metodologi Penelitian, Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31334/bijak.v13i2.76

DOI (PDF): https://doi.org/10.31334/bijak.v13i2.76.g68

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2018 Majalah Ilmiah Bijak

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

MAJALAH ILMIAH BIJAK

ISSN 1411-0830 (Media Cetak) 2621-749X (Media Online)
Email :  bijakjournal@gmail.com / jurnal.bijak@stiami.ac.id
Website: http://ojs.stiami.ac.id/index.php/bijak/index

 

View My Stats